Contact Us to learn about bulk pricing discounts!
This comprehensive manual is used worldwide (USA, Canada, Poland, South Africa, etc..) as educational material for permanent makeup. Due to popular demand, it is available in English, Spanish and Polish.
There is also a new practice drawing section for eyebrows, eyeliner and shaping lips.
Some topics covered in the eight chapters include what colors to stock and how to mix them, picking out the right color for a client’s undertone, key tips on drawing and implanting color, marketing and much more!
Here are a few more subjects covered in the manual:
- A career as a permanent makeup artist
- Guidelines for successfully implanting color
- Key tips on stretching techniques
- What colors to stock and how to mix popular colors
- Drawing on eyebrows, eyeliner and lips
- Undertone versus skin tone
- Marketing on social media
- Variety of useful illustrations and graphics
Also included, DVD of up-close procedures eyebrows, eyeliner and lips being performed and detailed information