If you haven’t heard, we recently announced our new and improved Candy Numb Cream. It’s a pre-procedure topical numbing cream that we use for cosmetic tattooing and anti-aging modalities.
The reason that we switched to this formula is that it is easy to use and works for many types of procedures. We use our Candy Numb Cream for Microblading, Permanent Makeup, Collagen Induction Therapy, and Plasma Lift/Fibroblast.
How To Use Candy Numb Cream
The Candy Numb Cream is easy to apply. Our video below sums it up best. But if you didn’t watch the video, here are the main points.
- Apply a dollop of Cream onto the back of your gloved hand (using a sterile, disposable tool).
- With your other gloved hand, dip your finger into the dollop of Cream on the back of your hand.
- Gently pat the Cream onto the area you will be working.
- Don’t rub in! Leave the Cream on the surface of the skin.
- Don’t occlude or wrap with plastic! It’s unnecessary for our Cream.
- Leave Cream on skin for 15 minutes.
- Remove Cream with a warm, wet cloth or cotton round.
- Start working!
The Candy Numb Cream lasts for about 45 minutes after removal which gives you plenty of time to draw on brows if you are Microblading or to perform your CIT/Microneedling procedure.